The Summit attracted world-renowned leaders including:
- Peter Boyd, Sir Richard Branson’s former Carbon War Room COO;
- Chris Henderson, President of Lumos Energy;
- Annette Verschuren, Chair & CEO of NRStor;
- Dianne Dillon Ridgley, Interface Inc; and
- Dr. Michael Liewen, SVP of Loblaw Companies.
During the two-day summit, global and national business and community leaders, experts, and innovators from North America and abroad produced several solution outputs and collaborative project commitments; many of which have already moved into development.
The following Summary Reports and Videos highlight some key insights and actions generated at the Action Partners 2014 Summit.
Check other videos of the event:
Action Partners Highlights
Weather Gone Wild
Do you want to know more about this event? Go to the Action Partners website.