Who are the Members?
Senior and emerging leaders, entrepreneurs, experts, key influencers and collaborators interested in connecting, knowledge sharing and dialoguing with peers and experts within and across multiple sectors and generations.
What is it?
It is a trusted, membership-based forum for responsible leaders who want to create a stronger, innovative and prosperous future that works for everyone – including their own organizations.
Individual Membership Benefits
- Be part of a pre-qualified group of members listed in the online RSI directory + links to your LinkedIn Profile and company website.
- Be connected with other senior and emerging leaders, experts, innovators, entrepreneurs and scientists, in a curated sustainability and business focused knowledge and relationship building exchange to share, ask questions, test ideas, deepen and broaden your knowledge with a diversity of qualified members at different stages of growth and innovation.
- 360-degree knowledge sharing – peer to peer, private and open forum.
- No hard selling. We do not sell advertising or data.
- Be notified of special digital/on-line and physical learning and knowledge sharing events, announcements, thought leadership papers and articles.
- Participation in six Invitation-only Sustainability Salons at a private club in Toronto.
- Potential to be included as an expert contributor to a collaborative semi-annual RSI thought leadership discussion paper and knowledge sharing blogs.
- Membership preferred benefits on all RSI events.